IRISH DEEP VALUE
Why Stake With Us?
We strive for sustainability in every step of our business. Solar energy, local sourcing, composting, recycling, beach clean-ups and refraining from pesticides are just some of our practices.
We leverage Amazon Web Services and a dedicated in-house employee to ensure 99% uptime and timely emergency maintenance. Decentralization is a goal we can obtain together.
We believe that staking to a pool should not be cost prohibitive. This is why we kept our fees to the minimum and we only have a 2% fee per epoch in order to maximize rewards for both the people staking with us, and for our mission for sustainable water
We chose to partner with Cardano due to its sustainability vs. Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cardano uses 1.6 million times less energy per transaction than Bitcoin. It is also much faster and geared toward empowering the unbanked and changing the world for the better.
We have also agreed to not only accept, but also promote payment through the ADA cryptocurrency.
Ready To Stake For Sustainability?
How do I stake to your pool on a PC?
1. Download the Daedalus Wallet at daedaluswallet.io.
2. The first time launching the wallet, you will need to wait for Daedalus to sync with the blockchain. This may take a few hours.
3. After Daedalus finished syncing, simply follow the instructions to create / restore your wallet.
4. Make sure you have ADA in your wallet. You may fund your wallet by creating an address in the "Receive" tab.
5. Click the second button in the left panel and select the "Stake Pools" tab.
6. Search for "DFV" and click the "Delegate to this pool" button.
How do I stake to your pool on my phone?
1. Download the Yoroi mobile app for your device: Android | iOS
2. Launch the app and follow the instructions to connect / create / restore your Cardano wallet.
3. Once set up, You may fund your wallet by creating an address in the "Receive" tab.
4. On the main dashboard, click on "Delegate" on the bottom right.
5. Search for "DFV" and click the "Delegate" button.